Starting in 2022, STEAM Saturday was published periodically to highlight voices in science, technology, engineering, art, and mathematics. It calls back to my love of science and engineering, a passion that led me to pursue scientific degrees and careers in engineering.
It also serves to help others learn about science and develop similar interests and passions.
- January 8 – Solar Probes and Turbine Blades
- January 22 – Pig Heart Spacetime
- February 5 – Day of Remembrance, Spaceflight, and Bomb Cyclones
- February 19 – Fusion Breakthrough, Nuclear Incentives, and LEGO Beach
- March 5 – Curing HIV, Europa Clipper, and Fuqing 6
- March 19 – Space Telescope Milestone, Remembering Eugene Parker, and the Atlanta Science Festival
- April 2 – Artemis I Wet Dress Rehearsal
- April 23 – Sunrise, Junk Science and Gender, and Global Supply Chains
- May 14 – The End of the iPod, Gender Bias in Parasites, and Underwater Spiders
- June 4 – The Hole at the Center of the Galaxy
- July 2 – Peeing on Your Produce
- August 27 – Retinal Revival, Necrobotics, and Views From the JWST
- November 5 – Mars Quakes and Loading Plant Vogtle
- December 24 – Artemis to the Moon
STEAM Saturday is a celebration of curiosity and imagination through science, technology, engineering, art, and mathematics, the very building blocks of the universe around us.
For more creativity with a critical eye, visit Creative Criticality.